Foreign company is looking for Chief Accountant to join their dynamic team in HCM Office. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage accounting staff in daily works of the Company
- Take care of the day-to-day accounting activities for ensuring all tasks are carried out smoothly and effectively.
- Review and approve of payments and remittances.
- Generate monthly, yearly financial statement report to Manager, Tax Department, and other government offices regarding accounting and finance issues.
- General management of regular accounting and financing reporting system including accounting management reports and accounting financial report in accordance with VAS, IFRS and area of concern.
- Manage Company’s cash flow tightly and ensure sufficient funds are available for daily operations through close monitoring of cash flow on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Calculate corporate income tax (CIT), value added tax (VAT), foreign contractor tax (FCT), personal income tax (PIT) and other applicable taxes in Vietnam
- Control, communicate and instruct accounting firm to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual tax returns/fillings
- Review and check tax returns/fillings and secure tax compliance in Vietnam
- Report tax returns/fillings to company representative and HQ
- Consult with tax advisors for tax treatments of new projects
- Other assignments by Administration Manager, General Director
- Having bachelor’s degree with major in Accountancy or equivalent qualification.
- Having from 3 years working experience as Chief Accountant or at least 3 years working experience as General Accountant prefer working in Construction field.
- Having Chief Accountant certificate
- Good communication in English.
- Proficient in accounting software, Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Being responsible, careful, and good management and planning skills.
- Problem-solving skills
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.