Foreign company is looking for Accounting Manager
to manage and organize accounting & tax role of company. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements (FS)
- Consult with the accounting firm for accounting treatments of new or irregular transactions
- Review and endorse FS and secure fair presentation of FS
- Report FS and other financial results to company representative and HQ
- Manage statutory audit on the annual FS
- Tax includes CIT, VAT, FCT, PIT and other applicable taxes in Vietnam
- Control and instruct accounting firm to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual tax returns/fillings
- Review and endorse tax returns/fillings and secure tax compliance in Vietnam
- Report tax returns/fillings to company representative and HQ
- Consult with tax advisors for tax treatments of new projects
- Manage tax audit by tax authorities or other governmental bodies
- Review and approve the remittance applications in the internet banking system and execute wire transfers
- Manage or procure to manage original documents received/issued for treasury, accounting, and tax purpose
- Manage expense claims by employees
- Manage contracts and relationships with banks
- Prepare, analyze, and manage cash flow forecast and budgets
- Be CFO of project in Vietnam whose main responsibilities are as follows.
- Set up and operate accounting, tax, and treasury roles
- Manage budgets and perform budget vs actual analysis
- Understand loan agreements for project finance loans and manage the requirements of the loan agreements, including repayments, covenants, representation & warrantees and/or other reporting obligations.
- Monitor DSCR (Debt Service Coverage Ratio) and repot/communicate to banks
- University Degree in in accounting, commercial or equivalent.
- Having at least 8-10 years of experience in accounting & tax role.
- Certified as Chief Accountant is a plus
- Past working experience related to project finance loan
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Flexibility and versatility to adapt to constantly changing dynamics of energy or infrastructure industry
- Communication skills between various teams and vendors
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Have passion to solve unprecedented challenges
- International experience or multi-functional team environment is an advantage.
- Proven ability to work independently, teamwork and hardworking.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.