ADMIN/ HR MANAGER COMPANY OVERVIEW
A company jointly invested by local company and Japanese company in Bac Ninh Province wants to recruit an Admin/ Hr Manager. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the office.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Distribute, store Company’s correspondences (e.g., letters, emails).
- Arrange travel, accommodations.
- Arrange apartment rental for Japanese expats.
- Schedule and prepare logistics for Company’s events such as meetings/ parties/ social gatherings with business partners, if required.
- Organize a filing system for company’s general documents.
- Cooperate with other departments in the Company, i.e., Accounting and Tax Dept., Technical Dept., etc.
- Comprehend latest labour laws/regulations and amendment/updating thereof and give effective advice to General Director to comply with them.
- Complete office/HR regulations (welfare, training, travel, etc.), policies subject to General Director’s approval and convince employees to follow/comply with them.
- Assist General Director to recruit capable engineers and/or operation staff (before operation period) including advertisement, interview, and negotiation of employment conditions.
- Prepare, manage probation contracts, labour contracts and renewal/ termination of contracts.
- Record and manage employees’ information, databases (e.g., record of leave days)
- Be responsible for social insurance applications and relevant payment.
- Prepare and manage employees’ monthly timesheets, salary payroll, payroll slips.
- Expedite/negotiate with relevant authorities and/or agencies to obtain necessary VISA, work permit and/or temporary residence card for foreign employees.
- Other tasks as required/assigned by General Director.
- Establish operation system/rules of the Company office, subcontractor’s office and control them effectively.
- Work/negotiate with relevant authorities, vendors for issues related to the amendment of the Company’s Business Registration Certificate, Investment Registration Certificate.
- Purchase/conclude contracts for the necessary equipment, tools, consumables, modification, and repair served for the company’s accommodation and/or office.
- Together with Health, safety, and environment (HSE) manager, manage the implementation of the Environmental and Social Management Plan (ESMP) during construction and Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS) during operation stage including for stakeholder engagement, grievance redress and livelihood restoration, and to oversee the implementation of the contractors’ management plans. Details of this task will be discussed during the interview.
- Having University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as business administration, human resource
- Having experience working at foreign companies, especially in Japanese company.
- Having at least five (5) years of experience in the related areas
- Good command of English (writing, speaking, reading)
- Good computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook mail, Teams)
- Good analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Management mind, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Teamwork, organized, result-oriented, dedicated, tactful, understanding.
- Willing to work under high pressure and work at Waste-to-Energy factory (under construction)
- Insurances in accordance with the Vietnamese Labour Code.
- 13th month salary.
- Other allowances.
- Working Hours: Monday to Saturday, 8.00AM~5.00PM.
- Probation period: 2 months.
- Workplace: Bac Ninh Province.
- The company will arrange daily transportation from Hanoi city to the workplace.
- Candidates who are living in Bac Ninh will be an advantage.
- Gross salary: below or upper 30 mil VND.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.