The Japanese Trading company JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be in charge of General Accounting such as payment arrangement, settle accounts receivable, payable, bank charge, expense allocation, adjust data to convert data to VAS accounting system.
- Translate GL's remarks, translate & filling Admin. Dept.'s contracts,
- Other supporting (Regulation, Sales, ACCG)
- To be in charge of tasks related to Risk Management of all Dept, such as Credit Management
- Support all procedures to start up new business.
- Prepare Monthly credit report & book review report sends to all Dept.
- Sales/Purchase Checklist: pick up sampling purchase/ sales transactions, check the credit limit, evidence, posting timing, etc., and instruct improvement (if any) and report to management.
- Prepare documentations for "Book & Credit review Meeting". Then report to management with an explanation of sales.
- Have good experience in Accounting & Trading.
- Have good Excel skills, critical thinking, time management, and negotiation skill.
- Have good English communication skills.
- Competitive package of salary and commission
- Dynamic, professional working environment
- Allowance Communication
- Performance bonus (quarterly)
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.